The phenomenon and causes of static electricity in automatic screen printing machine
Automatic screen printing machine printing can be said to be universal printing, but the static electricity phenomenon in the printing process is a very headache, especially when printing plastic products or PET products, this phenomenon is more obvious, so the automatic screen printing machine printing phenomenon is How did it happen?
The performance of printing static electricity on the automatic screen printing machine. The performance of printing failures caused by static electricity in screen printing are as follows:
1. After the screen is printed on the automatic screen printing machine, the ink on the imprint is pulled up in a fluffy shape along with the screen, and the "flying" ink filament is only disconnected after the workpiece is taken out;
2. When the automatic screen printing machine is overprinting, the ink edge and pattern edge of the previous color and the next color are mutually exclusive, and they cannot match well, so that the ink cannot be printed between the two colors;
3. In silk screen printing, the workpiece is glued to the screen, especially the screen position at the end of the scraper movement;
4. After the automatic screen printing machine is printed, the printing materials stick together and cannot be separated;
5. During the scraping process of the automatic screen printing machine, the ink is difficult to spread on the screen and agglomerates and sticks together;
6. The substrate is dust-absorbing, and the ink marks are defective, pitted, rough and uneven surface after screen printing, etc.
More info: https://www.vstimlsystem.com/