Hot stamping is a special printing process, and its working principle is very simple. The graphics and text on the flower can be transferred to the product by heating and pressing.
1. Keep it clean:
1. Keep the rubber head clean, and there should be no dirt or burnt sticks on it.
2. The operator's hands should be kept clean, and there should be no sweat or oil stains on the release film or hot products.
3. Keep the scalded object clean and free of dust, oil, etc.
4. Keep the workbench, guide rollers, buttons and other parts of the machine clean and free from dirt such as oil.
5. Keep the release film clean and not contaminated with oil, fingerprints, dust, etc.
2. Hot stamping time:
The hot stamping time should be determined according to the specific hot stamping material. The faster the speed is, the higher the production efficiency will be under the condition of ensuring the hot stamping effect. However, some products must use slow hot stamping due to certain special conditions.
3. Hot stamping Wen Qian:
The hot stamping temperature varies according to the hot stamping equipment, release film, and hot stamping objects. You cannot blindly pursue the higher or (the lower the better) the hot stamping temperature. The hot stamping effect should be used as the benchmark to determine the hot stamping. Yin Wenqian.
4. Hot stamping pressure:
The hot stamping pressure must be adjusted to the most appropriate level, otherwise it will damage the rubber head and the hot object if it is too large, and it will affect the hot stamping effect if it is too small. After adjusting to the best hot stamping pressure, the pressure adjustment should be locked to avoid changes in mass production.