Factors affecting the printing quality of automatic screen printing machines
The factor that affects the printing quality of the automatic screen printing machine is the operation and inspection specifications of the screen printing machine. If the strict requirements of the automatic screen printing operation specification and the screen printing inspection specification are followed, the printing quality of the screen printing machine will be greatly improved. Every silk screen printing company should have screen printing machine printing operation specifications and screen printing machine printing product inspection specifications.
1. Specification requirements for printing operation of automatic screen printing machine
1. Incoming material inspection: Check whether the product has any defects such as missing procedures, electroplating, spraying, oxidation, etc., especially if there are no surface defects within 20mm of the silk screen content. If there are defects, clearly mark them and place them in the defective product area, and Notify relevant units to re-inspect.
2. Select the screen version: Check whether the screen font, font size, and kerning meet the requirements according to the drawing. Check whether the screen is damaged.
3. Blending ink: mix self-drying curing ink with hardener 10:1, then press with slow-drying water
5-15% is adjusted to the proper viscosity. The ink must be fully stirred before using the toning ink, and the ink can be used after confirming the ink.
2. Specification requirements for printing inspection of automatic screen printing machine:
1. After positioning the screen of the screen printing machine, use a caliper and tape to check whether the positioning size meets the requirements of the drawing. When positioning, ensure that the screen has a certain gap (depending on the tightness of the screen, usually about 3-5mm).
2. Screen printing machine printing method: hold up the squeegee and pull it up at an angle of 45°-50° to the screen at a uniform speed. The force on both ends of the squeegee is balanced during driving. The printing direction is consistent with the printing direction when adjusting the position to prevent shifting during printing
3. Strictly inspect the position and size of the screen printing on the first piece of screen printing according to the drawing, and check whether the pattern is missing, misprinted, dry screen, fatty oil, dusty, burrs, lack of oil, disconnection, oil leakage, and ink contamination of other parts and other undesirable phenomena .
4. The silk screen color is compared with the standard color card and the customer confirmed color plate, and there is no obvious color difference by visual inspection.