Screen printing machines are called screen printing machines. It is a machine that uses a screen printing plate for printing, and is a type of printing machine. The screen printing machine is a machine that prints text and images, and is a general term for machines or equipment used to produce printed matter. The screen printing machine belongs to the representative printing equipment in the stencil printing machine. In addition to the real silk, the material for making the screen can also be nylon wire, copper wire, steel wire or stainless steel wire. From the shape and function of screen printing machine, it can be divided into vertical screen printing machine, inclined arm screen printing machine, turntable screen printing machine, four-post screen printing machine, treadmill screen printing machine, automatic screen printing machine. Let's introduce the advantages and disadvantages of these screen printing machines
1. The advantages and disadvantages of vertical screen printing machine: For high-precision screen printing, such as high-tech electronic occupations, multi-color overprinting, dot screen printing, etc. Compared with the oblique arm screen printing machine, the efficiency is low, but the accuracy is high.
2. The advantages and disadvantages of the oblique-arm screen printing machine: For the packaging industry, or some UV and other screen printing, the efficiency is high, but the accuracy is low
3. The advantages and disadvantages of the rotary screen printing machine: For the apparel industry, or the optical disc profession, the less well-positioned profession can adopt the rotary disc type.
4. The advantages and disadvantages of the four-column screen printing machine: For industries with a large area, such as decoration, large glass and other occupations.
5. Advantages and disadvantages of the treadmill screen printing machine: The treadmill screen printing machine is mainly used in the light guide plate industry and the glass cover plate industry. The efficiency is higher than the vertical screen printing machine. The main reason is that the two screens automatically replace the screen printing, but it is still not as automatic Silk printer.
6. The advantages and disadvantages of the automatic screen printing machine: it is glass screen printing and roll-to-roll screen printing for PET, PP, PC, PE and other soft materials. The screen printing is completed by feeding, printing and boring technology. The best choice for mass production.