The ink characteristics of metal thermal transfer are as follows:
1. Unique environmental protection formula, does not damage the print head.
2. Pass the EU Rohs certification, harmless to the environment and human body.
3. Professional color correction processing, the picture color is bright and the reduction degree is good.
4. Fine particles, average particle size 0.2um, good fluency, no clogging of the print head, suitable for continuous printing.
5. Waterproof, scratch-resistant, anti-oxidation, light fastness level 5, textile industry testing class B, up to international standard water transfer printing.
6. Using high-quality imported raw materials, it can be directly applied to chemical fiber, silk, nylon and other fabrics, ceramics, metal plates and other items.
7. The transferred material has been tested to have a rubbing color fastness of 5, a perspiration color fastness of 5, and a water color fastness of 5. It can be directly contacted with the skin and is harmless to the human body.
The thermal transfer processing technology uses heat and pressure to transfer the graphics and text printed on the film to the required substrate. The thermal transfer film and thermal transfer processing have the following characteristics:
1. High production efficiency-5-10 times faster than traditional printing production speed.
2. Green and environmentally friendly products-the use of thermal transfer products has high safety, no solvents, inks, and pollutants.
3. Wide range of applicable industries-applicable industries include plastics, cosmetics, toys, stationery, electrical appliances, building materials, gifts and other industries.
4. Wide range of applications-heat transfer film is suitable for all kinds of plastic, heat transfer coated wood, metal and other flat and curved products.
5. Improve product quality—The heat transfer film is beautifully printed and has a high level of hierarchy. It can be transferred to various materials to make the pattern more realistic and achieve a better decorative effect.
6. Low capital occupation-thermal transfer film is a kind of printed finished film. The number of patterns required is produced according to the number of customer needs. Customers do not need to invest in printing machinery and produce raw materials.